View and change settings for your device from the Settings menu. The Settings menu is accessible from both the Application screen and the Quick settings panel.
To view information about your device
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > About tablet.
To activate the screen using Tap to wake up mode
- From your Home screen, tap Settings > Display, then tap the Tap to wake up slider to enable the function.
- While the screen is in sleep mode, double-tap it to wake it up. Make sure you tap the centre of the screen.
It takes a few seconds for the feature to be activated.
To open or close the Quick settings panel
- To open the Quick settings panel, drag the status bar downwards.
To open the Quick settings panel, drag the status bar downwards by using two fingers.
To select which settings to display on the Quick settings panel
- Using two fingers, drag the status bar fully downwards, then tap Edit.
- In the section at the bottom of the screen, touch and hold the icon for the quick setting that you want to add, then drag and drop it into the upper part of the screen.
To rearrange the Quick settings panel
- Drag the status bar fully downwards, then tap Edit.
- Touch and hold an icon, then move it to the desired position.