If you have activated call waiting, you can handle multiple calls at the same time. When it is activated, you will be notified by a beep if you receive another call.
Mobile data is unavailable during calls. Applications like email, internet and social networking will work if you connect to a Wi-Fi network.
To activate or deactivate call waiting
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Call > Additional settings.
- To activate or deactivate call waiting, tap Call waiting.
To answer a second call and put the ongoing call on hold
- When you hear repeated beeps during a call, drag to the right.
- Tap Hold call.
To reject a second call
- When you hear repeated beeps during a call, drag to the left.
To make a second call
- During an ongoing call, tap . The call log is displayed.
- Tap to display the dialpad.
- Enter the number of the recipient and tap . The first call is put on hold.
To switch between multiple calls
- To switch to another call and put the current call on hold, tap On hold.