Magnification gesture allows you to zoom in to parts of the screen by tapping an area of the touchscreen three times in succession.
To enable or disable Magnification gesture
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Accessibility > Magnification gesture.
- Tap the slider under Magnification gesture.
To magnify an area and pan across the screen
- Make sure that Magnification gesture is enabled.
- To temporarily magnify an area, tap it three times.
- Move the area by dragging it with two or more fingers.
- To exit zoom mode, tap the area three times again.
With certain applications, you can also zoom in or out by pinching an area.