Sending and receiving email messages
|1||View a list of all email accounts and recent folders|
|2||Search for email messages|
|3||Access settings and options|
|4||Write an email message|
|5||List of email messages|
To download new email messages
- When the inbox is open, swipe downwards on the message list.
To read your email messages
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Email.
- If you are using several email accounts, tap and select the account that you want to check. If you want to check all your email accounts at once, tap , then tap Combined inbox.
- In the email inbox, scroll up or down and tap the email message that you want to read.
To create and send an email message
- From your Home screen, tap , then find and tap Email.
- If you are using several email accounts, tap and select the account from which you want to send the email.
- Tap , then type the recipient's name or email address and select one or more recipients from the drop down list.
- Enter the email subject and message text, then tap .
To reply to an email message
- In your email inbox, find and tap the message that you want to reply to, then tap Reply or Reply all.
- Enter your reply, then tap .
To forward an email message
- In your email inbox, find and tap the message that you want to forward, then tap Forward.
- Enter the recipient's name or email address, then select one or more recipients from the drop down list.
- Enter your message text, then tap .
To view an email message attachment
- Find and tap the email message containing the attachment that you want to view. Email messages with attachments are indicated by .
- After the email message opens, tap Load. The attachment starts to download.
- After the attachment finishes downloading, tap View.
To save a sender's email address to your contacts
- Find and tap a message in your email inbox.
- Tap the name of the sender, tap Add to Contacts then tap OK.
- Select an existing contact, or tap Create new contact.
- Edit the contact information if desired, then tap Save.