Finding the identification number of your device
Your device has a unique ID (identification) number. You should keep a copy of this number. You may require it, for example, when you access the Xperia™ Care support service and need to register your device.
To view the device ID number on the label tray
- Detach the memory card slot cover.
- Insert the tip of an unfolded paper clip (or a similar object with a long, fine tip) into the hole in the label tray, then drag the tray outwards to view the ID number.
To view the device ID number via the device settings
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > About tablet > Status.
- Scroll to IDID to view the ID number.