A protective plastic sheet is attached to the screen. You should peel off this sheet before using the touchscreen. Otherwise, the touchscreen might not function properly.
To insert a memory card
Use a fine-tipped pen or other similar tool to insert the memory card.
- Insert a fingernail into the gap between the memory card slot cover and the device, then detach the cover.
- Place the memory card in the memory card slot, with the gold-coloured contacts facing down, then push the memory card all the way into the slot until you hear a locking sound.
- Re-attach the memory card cover.
To remove the memory card
- Turn off the device and detach the memory card slot cover.
- Press the memory card inwards and then release it immediately.
- Draw the memory card fully outwards and remove it.
- Re-attach the cover.
You can also remove the memory card without turning the device off as described in step 1. To use this method, you must first unmount the memory card. Tap Settings > Storage, then tap beside SD card, then follow the rest of the instructions above.