The camera automatically detects faces and indicates them with frames. A coloured frame shows which face has been selected for focus. Focus is set to the face closest to the camera. You can also tap one of the frames to select which face should be in focus.
To turn on face detection
- Swipe the screen to select Manual capturing mode.
- Tap .
- Find and tap Focus mode > Face detection.
To take a photo using face detection
- When the camera is open and Face detection turned on, point the camera at your subject. Up to five faces can be detected, and each detected face is framed.
- Tap the frame you want to select for focus. Do not tap if you want the camera to select focus automatically.
- A coloured frame shows which face is in focus. Tap the screen to take the photo.