Your device supports international emergency numbers, for example, 112 or 911. You can normally use these numbers to make emergency calls in any country, with or without a SIM card inserted if you are within range of a network.
To make an emergency call
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Phone. The call log is displayed.
- Tap to display the dialpad.
- Enter the emergency number, then select a SIM card.
You can make emergency calls even when no SIM card is inserted or when all outgoing calls are blocked.
To make an emergency call while the SIM card is locked
- Tap EMERGENCY.
- Enter the emergency number and tap .
To make an emergency call while the screen is locked
- If the active screen lock type is Swipe, swipe up and tap, then tap to display the dialpad, then enter the emergency number and tap
- If your screen is locked with a pattern, PIN or password, swipe up and tap EMERGENCY, then enter the emergency number and tap .