Album home screen menu
From the Album home screen menu you can browse your photo albums, including photos and videos taken using special effects, as well as content that you have shared online via services such as Picasa™ and Facebook. Once you are logged in to such platforms, you can manage content and view online images. From the Album application you can also add geotags to photos, perform basic editing tasks, and use methods such as Bluetooth® wireless technology and email to share content.
|1||Return to the Album application home screen to view all content|
|2||View your favourite photos and videos|
|3||View all photos and videos saved to your device|
|4||View your photos on a map or in Globe view|
|5||View photos and videos that you have hidden from view|
|6||View all photos and videos taken by your device's camera using special effects|
|7||View all photos and videos saved to your device in different folders|
|8||View all photos with faces|
|9||View photos and videos on devices in the same network|
|10||Open the settings menu for the Album application|
|11||Scroll up or down to view content|
|12||Open web support|
To view photos from online services in Album
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Album, then drag the left edge of the Album home screen to the right.
- Tap the desired online service, then follow the on-screen instructions to get started with it. All available online albums that you have uploaded to the service are displayed.
- Tap any album to view its content, then tap a photo in the album.
- Flick left to view the next photo or video. Flick right to view the previous photo or video.