Smart call handling
You can handle incoming calls without touching the screen by turning on the Smart call handling function. Once activated, you can handle calls in the following way:
- Answer: bring the device to your ear.
- Reject: shake the device.
- Ringer off: place the device face down.
To enable or disable Smart call handling
- Find and tap .
- Tap > Settings.
- Dual SIM users, tap Calling accounts, and select a SIM card. Single SIM users, tap Calls.
- Tap Smart call handling.
- Tap the switch underneath to enable or disable the function.