Assembly – Dual SIM
Your device only supports nano SIM cards. Dual SIM devices support the use of one or two nano SIM cards and a memory card.
Dual SIM devices are not available in all markets or from all operators.
For information on how to check if your device is Single SIM or Dual SIM, see Finding the IMEI number(s) of your device.
To prevent data loss, make sure you turn off your device or unmount the memory card before you drag out the holder to remove the nano SIM card (or cards) or memory card from the device.
To insert the nano SIM cards and the memory card
Do not cut your SIM card, as this may damage your device.
- Drag out the nano SIM card tray.
- Insert the memory card in the correct orientation into the memory card slot, as shown in the illustration.
- Place the main SIM card (SIM1) securely in the SIM card tray, as shown in the illustration.
- Place the second SIM card (SIM2) securely in the SIM card tray, as shown in the illustration.
- Gently push the tray back into the slot until it fits into place.