Silence your device with Do not disturb
Activate Do not disturb to mute sounds and limit vibrations and visual indications for situations in which you do not want to be disturbed, for example at night.
- Turn on automatically
To activate or deactivate Do not disturb
- Drag the status bar downwards using two fingers to access the Quick settings panel.
- Tap (Do not disturb icon).
You can set automatic rules to activate Do not disturb mode for specific times or events.
To set an automatic rule
- Find and tap Settings > Sound > Do not disturb > Turn on automatically.
- Tap an automatic rule, for example Sleeping.
- Set the time and behaviours as desired. To change the rule name, tap (Edit icon).
- Tap the switch to activate the rule.
To create a new rule, tap Add rule and follow the on-screen instructions.