The touchscreen functionality does not work properly
- Make sure that nothing interferes with the sensor. For example, if your sleeve or an object on the projection surface is detected by the sensor, the touchscreen functionality may be affected.
- Clean the infrared sensor to make sure that the light is not blocked by dust or dirt, or any other obstructions.
- To take full advantage of the touchscreen functionality, project the screen onto a table or another horizontal surface. To interact with the screen while projecting onto a wall, place the device directly against the vertical surface. If the device is too far away from the wall for the screen to recognise your touch, you can use a Bluetooth® mouse to interact with the screen.
- The orientation or angle of your finger when you operate the screen affects touchscreen functionality. Try using different orientations and angles to find the combination that works best.
- For optimal performance, avoid using jewelry, artificial nails or dark nail polish when operating the touchscreen.
- For touch operations that require the use of two fingers, make sure that there is sufficient space between the two fingers. Do not cross your fingers or press them against each other.
- A light source emitting infrared light near the touchscreen may interfere with the touchscreen functionality. Keep the other infrared light source at a distance, or turn it off.