Recognising music with TrackID™
Use the TrackID™ music recognition service to identify a music track you hear playing in your surroundings. Just record a short sample of the song and you’ll get artist, title and album info within seconds. You can purchase tracks identified by TrackID™ and you can view TrackID™ charts to see what TrackID™ users around the globe are searching for. For best results, use TrackID™ technology in a quiet area.
|1||View TrackID options|
|2||View current music charts|
|3||View the search result history|
|4||Record and identify music|
|The TrackID™ application and the TrackID™ service are not supported in all countries/regions, or by all networks and/or service providers in all areas.|
To identify music using TrackID™ technology
- From your Home screen, tap
- Find and tap TrackID™, then hold your device towards the music source.
- Tap . If the track is recognised by the TrackID™ service, the results appear on the screen.
|To return to the TrackID™ start screen, press .|
To view TrackID™ charts
- Open the TrackID™ application, then tap Charts. A chart from your own region is shown.
To view TrackID™ charts from another region
- Open the TrackID™ application, then tap Charts.
- Tap > Regions and then select a country or region.
To buy a track recognised by the TrackID™ application
- After a track has been recognised by the TrackID™ application, tap Download.
- Follow the instructions in your device to complete your purchase.
|You can also select a track to buy by opening the History or Charts tabs from the TrackID™ start screen.|
To share a track
- After a track has been recognised by the TrackID™ application, tap Share, then select a sharing method.
- Follow the instructions on your device to complete the procedure.
To view artist information for a track
- After a track has been recognised by the TrackID™ application, tap Artist info.
To delete a track from the track history
- Open the TrackID™ application, then tap History.
- Tap a track title, then tap Delete.
- Tap Yes to confirm.