Finding your device
There are several ways to find and protect your device if you ever lose it. Using the “my Xperia” service, you can:
- Look for your device on a map.
- Sound an alert which works even if the device is in silent mode.
- Remotely lock the device and display your contact information on it.
- Remotely wipe the internal and external memories on the device as a last resort.
Before using the “my Xperia” service, you must activate it on your device. Once the service is activated, all you have to do is go to myxperia.sonymobile.com and sign in using the same Google™ account that you have set up on your device.
The “my Xperia” service may not available in all countries/regions.
To activate the “my Xperia” service manually
- Drag the status bar downwards, then tap .
- Tap Xperia™ > MyXperia™ > Activate.
- Mark the checkbox, then tap Accept.