To answer a call
To decline a call
To mute the ringtone for an incoming call
- When you receive the call, press the volume key.
Rejecting a call with a message
You can reject a call with a predefined message. When you reject a call with such a message, the message is automatically sent to the caller and saved on your device.
Six messages are predefined on your device. You can select from these predefined messages, which can also be edited if necessary.
To reject a call with a predefined message
- Drag Reject with message upward, then select a message.
To reject a second call with a predefined message
- When you hear repeated beeps during a call, drag Reject with message upward, then select a message.
To edit the message used to reject a call
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Call settings > Reject call with message.
- Tap the message you want to edit, then make the necessary changes.
- When you're done, tap OK.