View all topics
If you have activated call waiting, you can handle multiple calls at the same time. When it is activated, you will be notified by a beep if you receive another call.
To activate or deactivate call waiting
- From the Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Call settings > Select SIM card.
- Select a SIM card.
- Tap Additional settings.
- To activate or deactivate call waiting, tap Call waiting.
To answer a second call and put the ongoing call on hold
- When you hear repeated beeps during a call, drag across the screen.
To make a second call
- During an ongoing call, tap .
- Enter the number of the recipient and tap .
- If the recipient answers, the first call is put on hold.
|The same procedure applies to subsequent calls.|
To switch between multiple calls
- To switch to another call and put the current call on hold, tap the desired number or contact.
To end the ongoing call and return to the next call on hold
- Tap .