You can ask the Assistant to launch applications.
To assign Magic Words to your applications
- From your application screen, find and tap Xperia Ear > Settings > Magic Words.
- Select an application you want to set up Magic Words for and follow the on-screen instructions.
To launch applications using voice control
- Press the Assistant/Call key on your Xperia Ear to activate voice control.
- After the tone, say “Launch” in one of the supported languages and then say the magic word previously set for the application you want to launch, for example, “Launch [Magic Word]."
- If the Assistant fails to understand your question or command, return to step 1.