The Xperia™ Ear doesn’t respond to my voice
- If the Xperia™ Ear has trouble recognising the first words of your voice commands, wait a moment after the tone before you start speaking.
- Make sure that your device is connected to a mobile or wireless network.
- Make sure that STAMINA mode is turned off on your device. To save battery power, STAMINA mode may disable the connection between the device and your Xperia™ Ear.
- Make sure that the Google app is enabled on your device.
- Make sure that Bluetooth headset is turned off in the voice recognition settings on your device.