Listening to the radio
The FM radio in your device works like any FM radio. For example, you can browse and listen to FM radio stations and save them as favourites. You must connect a wired headset or headphones to your device before you can use the radio. This is because the headset or headphones act as an antenna. After one of these devices is connected, you can then switch the audio to the speaker, if desired.
|2||Radio on/off button|
|3||View menu options|
|5||Save or remove a channel as a favourite|
|7||Frequency band – drag left or right to move between channels|
|8||Move up the frequency band to search for a channel|
|9||A saved favourite channel|
|10||Move down the frequency band to search for a channel|
To listen to the FM radio
- Connect a headset or a set of headphones to your device.
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap FM radio . The available channels appear as you scroll through the frequency band.
When you start the FM radio, available channels appear automatically. If a channel has RDS information, it appears a few seconds after you start listening to the channel.
To move between radio channels
- Drag the frequency band left or right.
To start a new search for radio channels
- When the radio is open, tap .
- Tap Search for channels. The radio scans the whole frequency band and marks all available channels.
To switch the radio sound to the speaker
- When the radio is open, press .
- Tap Play in speaker.
To switch the sound back to the wired headset or headphones, press and tap Play in headphones.