Finding the identification number of your device
Your device has a unique ID (identification) number. In your device, this number is referred to as the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity). You should keep a copy of this number. You may require it, for example, when you access the Xperia™ Care support service and need to register your device. Also, if your device is stolen, some network providers can use this number to stop the device from accessing the network in your country.
To view your IMEI number
- Remove the cover to view your IMEI number.
- Open the phone dialer on your device and enter *#06#.
To view your IMEI number in the device
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > About phone > Status.
- Scroll to IMEI to view the IMEI number.