Recording your screen
You can use the screen recording feature to capture videos of what’s happening on your device’s screen. This feature is useful, for example, when you want to create tutorials or record videos of you playing a game on your device. Recorded video clips are automatically saved in Album.
Shortcuts and folders overview
|1||Minimise/Resume the record screen window|
|2||Record your screen|
|3||Record your screen when the front camera is activated|
|4||Access the screen recording settings|
|5||Close the screen recording window|
To record your screen
- Press and hold down the power key until a prompt window appears.
- Tap .
- When the record screen window is open, tap . The timer for recording appears.
- To stop the screen recording, tap the timer, then tap .
To record your screen when the front camera is activated
- When the record screen window is open, tap to make front camera screen recording window appears.
- To start recording your screen and video captured by the front camera, tap .
- To stop recording, tap the timer, then tap .
- To deactivate the front camera screen recording window, tap .
When the front camera screen recording window opens, drag to resize the window, and tap to record a still picture.
To view the recent screen recordings
- After your screen recordings finish, drag the status bar downwards, then tap to view the most recent recordings of your screen.
You can also view your screen recordings in the Album application.