Your device supports international emergency numbers, for example, 112 or 911. You can normally use these numbers to make emergency calls in any country, with or without a SIM card inserted if you are within range of a network.
To make an emergency call
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Phone. The call log is displayed.
- Tap to display the dialpad.
- Enter the emergency number, then tap .
You can make emergency calls even when no SIM card is inserted or when all outgoing calls are blocked.
To make an emergency call while the SIM card is locked
- Tap Emergency call.
- Enter the emergency number and tap .
To make an emergency call while the screen is locked
- From the lock screen, drag the phone icon to the right.
- If the active screen lock type is Swipe, tap to display the dialpad, then enter the emergency number and tap .
- If your screen is locked with a pattern, PIN or password, tap Emergency call, then enter the emergency number and tap .