Using your favourite radio channels
You can save the radio channels you most frequently listen to as favourites. By using favourites you can quickly return to a radio channel.
To save a channel as a favourite
- When the radio is open, navigate to the channel that you want to save as a favourite.
- Tap .
- Enter a name and select a colour for the channel, then press Save.
To remove a channel as a favourite
- When the radio is open, navigate to the channel that you want to remove.
- Tap , then tap Delete.
Making a new search for radio channels
If you have moved to a new location or the reception has improved in your current location, you can start a new scan for radio channels.
|Any favourites you have saved are not affected by a new scan.|
To start a new search for radio channels
- When the radio is open, press .
- Tap Search for channels. The radio scans the whole frequency band, and all available channels are displayed.