When an email message comes in on your Android™ phone or tablet, you can read and reply to it using your SmartWatch 3. Each email is represented by a corresponding card on the accessory. You can also speak into your SmartWatch 3 to send email messages to saved contacts.
To send an email message
- Make sure that the home screen is active on your SmartWatch 3.
- Say "OK Google". If the command is recognised, the "Speak now" screen opens.
- Say "Email" and the name of a contact that is saved to your phone or tablet, then say the text that you want to send.
- Alternatively, you can say something like "Email Jack that I will be there tomorrow". In both cases, the message gets sent automatically.
To reply to an email message
- Select the card that represents the email message that you want to reply to.
- Swipe from right to left until you see Reply, then tap Reply.
- Swipe upwards and select a predefined message, or enter a spoken reply by saying your message aloud. Once you're finished, the message gets sent automatically.