My SmartWatch 3 doesn’t connect with my phone or tablet
- Make sure that your phone or tablet is running on Android software version 4.3 or later and that it is compatible with Android Wear. To check compatibility with Android Wear, go to http://g.co/Wearcheck from the browser of your phone or tablet.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth® function of your phone or tablet is turned on.
- Make sure that your SmartWatch 3 is within a 10-metre range of your phone or tablet.
- Make sure that your phone or tablet is connected to the Internet. Try opening a website, such as www.sonymobile.com/.
- Make sure that you are using the following versions (or later versions) of the applications listed here:
- Google Play™ version 5.0.77
- Google™ search version 3.5.12
- Android Wear version 1.0
Tip: For more specific information on how to check the application version and update an application, refer to the relevant phone or tablet user guide.
- Restart your SmartWatch 3 and try to reconnect.To restart your SmartWatch 3 from the Settings menu
- From the Settings menu of your SmartWatch 3, find and tap Restart.
- To confirm, tap .