My SmartWatch 3 disconnects from my phone or tablet
- Charge your SmartWatch 3.
- Charge your phone or tablet.
- Make sure that your SmartWatch 3 is within a 10-metre range of your phone or tablet.
- Reconnect your SmartWatch 3 with your phone or tablet using NFC.To reconnect your SmartWatch 3 using NFC
- Phone or tablet: Make sure that the NFC function is turned on and that the screen is active and unlocked.
- Place your phone or tablet over your SmartWatch 3 so that the NFC detection area of each device touches the other. If the NFC function is working, the Android Wear application screen opens automatically on your phone or tablet.
- To reconnect, tap. Alternatively, tap > Pair with a new wearable, then select your SmartWatch 3.
Tip: Drag down the status bar to open the Notification panel and get quick access to the Android Wear application.