You can use voice commands to reply to a message, determine your location, check the weather report, confirm your schedule and so on. Voice search forwards the search commands to the default voice search application of the connected Android™ device. Voice search availability and its supported languages depend on the voice search application installed on the connected Android™ device. To use the voice search function in your SmartBand Talk, you must install a voice search application, such as Google Now, on your Android™ device first.
To set the voice input options
- From the main application screen of your Android™ device, find and tap SmartBand Talk > SETTINGS > Voice search.
- Tap Settings, and follow the on-screen instructions and options.
You should restart your Android™ device if the voice search language is changed.
To trigger voice search
- Navigate to the home screen.
- Hold and press the volume up key for about 2 seconds until the speaker image appears on the screen.
- Speak a command after you hear the “beep” sound.
Your SmartBand Talk reverts to the home screen after the voice command has been accepted or when an error occurs.