You can view an activated alarm from the Home screen of the Style Cover Window. To set an alarm, you must first access the smartphone, that is, when the cover is open or not attached.
To set an alarm
- Open the front cover of your accessory so that you can access the Home screen of your phone directly.
- From the Home screen of your phone, tap .
- Find and tap Alarm & clock.
- Tap .
- Tap Time and adjust the time by scrolling up and down.
- Tap Set.
- If desired, edit other alarm settings.
- Tap Done. This alarm is now displayed on the Home screen of the Style Cover Window.
To snooze an alarm when it sounds
- Tap Snooze when it appears on the window screen.
To turn off an alarm when it sounds
- On the window screen, drag to the right.
To turn off a snoozed alarm
- Open the Style Cover Window.
- From the Home screen of your phone, drag down the status bar to open the Notification panel, then tap .