Preparing to use your headset with a Bluetooth® device
Before you can start using your headset with a Bluetooth® device, you need to pair the headset with the Bluetooth® device manually using Bluetooth® or automatically using NFC.
To manually pair your headset with a Bluetooth® device
- Bluetooth® device: Make sure the Bluetooth® function is turned on.
- Turn off your headset.
- Headset: Press and hold down the Power key until a blue notification light starts flashing rapidly.
- Bluetooth® device: Scan for Bluetooth® devices, then select SBH60 in the list of available devices.
- Bluetooth® device: Follow the pairing instructions that appear on the screen.
To automatically pair your headset with a Bluetooth® device
- Bluetooth® device: Make sure that the NFC function is turned on and that the screen is active and unlocked.
- Place the Bluetooth® device over your headset so that the NFC detection area of each device touches the other.
- Bluetooth® device: Follow the pairing instructions that appear.
The device used in this illustration is for illustration purposes only and may not accurately depict the actual device used.
To reconnect to a paired Bluetooth® device
- Briefly press the Call key.