The headphones aren't comfortable to wear
- Make sure that you wear the headphones according to the wearing instructions.
- Hold the headphone (R) with your left hand.
- Gently pull down your right earlobe with your right hand.
- Slide the headphone from below your ear, then insert the ring supporter into your ear as shown in the illustration.
- Put on headphone (L) using the same procedure with opposite hands.
For your safety, do not use your headset to handle calls while you are driving. To prevent accidents, it is not recommended to use your headset while walking, running or cycling.
- Make sure that the clip is attached correctly.
- Attach the clip to the headset cable below the remote. Position the clip so that you can speak into the microphone for taking calls hands-free, once the headset is fastened to your clothes.
If you need to adjust the clip, remove the clip and reposition it on the headset cable.
Use the clip to stop your headphones and remote from moving around. This makes the headset more comfortable to use.
- Make sure that the ring supporter is the right size and that you have assembled it correctly.
- Choose the ring supporter size that fits stably and comfortably in your ear.
- To remove the ring supporter, hold the headphone tightly and push the ring supporter straight backward.
- To attach the ring supporter, align the convex part of the headphone with the concave part of the ring supporter.
- When attaching, cover the hook A with the rubber of the ring supporter as shown in the illustration. Make sure not to tear the ring supporter.
When removing or attaching the ring supporter, do not forcibly pull, push, or twist the ring supporter, as this can damage or tear the ring supporter. When attaching, make sure the right/left marks on the ring supporters match the marks on the headphones.