The headphones aren't comfortable to wear
- Make sure that you wear the headphones according to the wearing instructions.
- Hold the headphone (R) with your left hand.
- Gently pull down your right earlobe with your right hand.
- Slide the headphone from below your ear, then insert the ring supporter into your ear as shown in the illustration.
- Put on headphone (L) using the same procedure with opposite hands.
Check relevant laws and regulations on the use of mobile phones, transmitting devices and earphones before using this device while operating a vehicle or riding a bicycle. Always give your full attention to operating your vehicle or bicycle and the surroundings.
- Make sure that the ring supporter is the right size and that you have assembled it correctly.
- Choose the ring supporter size that fits stably and comfortably in your ear.
- To remove the ring supporter, hold the headphone tightly and push the ring supporter straight backward.
- To attach the ring supporter, align the convex part of the headphone with the concave part of the ring supporter.
- When attaching, cover the hook A with the rubber of the ring supporter as shown in the illustration. Make sure not to tear the ring supporter.
When removing or attaching the ring supporter, do not forcibly pull, push, or twist the ring supporter, as this can damage or tear the ring supporter. When attaching, make sure the right/left marks on the ring supporters match the marks on the headphones.