Music home screen menu
The Music home screen menu gives you an overview of all the songs on your device. From here you can manage your albums and playlists, and you can organise your music by mood and tempo using SensMe™ channels.
|1||Return to the Music home screen|
|2||View the current play queue|
|3||Browse all artists|
|4||Browse all albums|
|5||Browse all songs|
|6||Browse your music library and filter by artist, album or song name|
|7||Browse all playlists|
|8||Play a shared music file on another device|
|9||View all subscribed or downloaded files in Podcast|
|10||Open the settings menu for the Music application|
|11||Manage and edit your music using Spotify|
To return to the Music home screen
- When the Music home screen menu is open, tap Home.
- When the Music home screen menu is open, tap on the screen to the right of the menu.
To update your music with the latest information
- From the Music home screen menu, tap Settings.
- Tap Download music info > Start. Your device searches online and downloads the latest available album art and song information for your music.
To delete a song
- From the Music home screen menu, browse to the song that you want to delete.
- Touch and hold the song title, then tap Delete in the list that appears.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.