You can select, cut, copy and paste text as you write. You can access the editing options by double-tapping the entered text. The editing options then become available via an application bar.
The following actions are available on the selected text:
- Select all
The Paste option only appears when you have text saved on the clipboard.
To select text
- Enter some text, then double-tap the text. The word you tap gets highlighted by tabs on both sides.
- Drag the tabs left or right to select more text.
To edit text
- Enter some text, then double-tap the entered text to make the application bar appear.
- Select the text that you want to edit, then use the application bar to make your desired changes.
To use the magnifier
- When you enter text, tap and hold on the text field to view the text magnified and to place the cursor where you want within the text field.