View and change settings for your device from the Settings menu. The Settings menu is accessible from both the Application screen and the Quick settings panel.
To view information about your device
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > About phone.
To access the Quick settings panel
- Drag the status bar downwards using two fingers.
To select settings to display on the Quick settings panel
- Using two fingers, drag the status bar fully downwards, then tap EDIT.
- To add a setting to the Quick settings panel, drag and drop the icon into the upper part of the screen. To remove a setting, drag and drop the icon into the lower part of the screen.
To rearrange the Quick settings panel
- Drag the status bar fully downwards, then tap EDIT.
- Touch and hold an icon, then move it to the desired position.