Memory and storage
32GB eMMC internal memory1
microSDXC support (up to 256GB)
Android 8.0 Oreo™
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 630 Mobile Platform
Qnovo Adaptive Charging
Smart STAMINA Mode
Quick Charging (Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0)2
Corning® Gorilla® Glass
163 x 80 x 9.5mm
6" full HD 1080p
Image Enhance Technology
1/2.3” Exmor RS™ for mobile image sensor
Quick Launch & Capture
Low-light photo: ISO12800
84° wide-angle F2.0 lens
5x Clear Image Zoom
4K video recording
120fps slow-motion video recording
Dual Selfie camera with flash: 16MP OIS + 8MP 120° super wide-angle
16MP with OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer)
1/2.6" ExmorRS for mobile
Low-light photo: up to ISO 6400
88° wide-angle lens F2.0
8MP 120° super wide-angle
1/4" Exmor R for mobile™ for mobile image sensor
Low-light photo: up to ISO 3200
120° super wide-angle lens F2.4
GSM GPRS/EDGE (2G)
UMTS HSPA+ (3G)
LTE (4G) Cat13/Cat12
WIFI : IEEE.802.11a/b/g/n(2.4GHz)/n(5GHz)/ac
A-GNSS (GPS + GLONASS)3
Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology
Fast and secure unlock
Style Cover Stand SCSH20
Quick Charger UCH12W
Mono Bluetooth® Headset MBH20
- Firmware and preloaded applications take approximately 11 GB of internal storage, with the remainder 21/53GB for user-selected content (such as music, pictures, movies, applications and their data). Measurement made at time of product announcement and may vary per market. Software updates may change the available internal storage.
- Quick Charger UCH12W required.
- This service is not available in all variants or markets.
- Qualcomm is a trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries, used with permission. aptX is a trademark of Qualcomm Technologies International, Ltd., registered in the United States and other countries, used with permission.
- Hi-Resolution Audio and DSEE HX™ will be added as part of a software upgrade. Software rollouts are a phased process – timing and availability will vary by market and/or operator.
- High-Resolution Audio requires compatible headset.