Starting your device for the first time
Always use the provided USB Type-C charger when using your device, as other USB chargers may cause damage or fail to function correctly. See Charging your device.
To connect the charger
- Remove the slot cover.
- Connect the charger to the charging port as shown in the illustration.
- Gently reattach the slot cover.
- Plug the charger into the power outlet. The charging indicator next to the power cable slot lights up briefly.
To turn on the device
- Place the device on a clean, flat, horizontal surface. Make sure there are no obstructions in front of the device or within the projection area.
- Remove the protection film from the projection window.
- Press and hold the power key until the volume buttons light up. The projection starts approximately 30 seconds after the device is turned on.
The first time you start your device, a setup guide helps you to configure basic settings, personalise your device and sign in to your accounts, for example a Google™ account.
To turn off the device
- Press and hold down the power key until the Options menu opens.
- In the Options menu, tap Power off.
It may take a while for the device to shut down.