A protective plastic sheet is attached to the screen. You should peel off this sheet before using the touchscreen. Otherwise, the touchscreen might not function properly.
To insert the micro SIM card
- With the back of the device facing up (as in the illustration), insert a fingernail into the gap between the micro SIM card slot cover and the device, then detach the cover.
- Using a fingernail, pull out the micro SIM card holder.
- Place the micro SIM card in the holder, with the gold-coloured contacts on the micro SIM card facing up.
- Insert the micro SIM card holder back into the device.
- Re-attach the micro SIM card slot cover.
Inserting the micro SIM card into the device without the micro SIM card holder could damage your micro SIM card or your device. Sony Mobile does not warrant and will not be responsible for any damage caused by such action.
To insert a memory card
- Insert a fingernail into the gap between the memory card slot cover and the top side of the device, then detach the cover.
- Place the memory card in the memory card slot, with the gold-coloured contacts facing down, then push the memory card all the way into the slot until you hear a locking sound.
- Reattach the memory card cover.