Every device has a unique IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number. You should keep a copy of this number. If your device is stolen, your network provider can use your IMEI number to stop the device from accessing the network in your country.
To view your IMEI number
- Detach the cover of the SD card slot.
- Place a fingernail under the right or left edge of the label tray, then drag the tray outwards to view your IMEI number.
You can also open the phone dialer on your device and enter *#06# to view the IMEI number.
To view your IMEI number in the device
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > About phone > Status.
- Scroll to IMEI to view the IMEI number.