Album home screen menu
Through the Album home screen menu you can browse to all your photo albums, including albums of photos and videos taken with the camera as well as content that you share online via services such as PlayMemories, Picasa™ and Facebook. Once you are logged in to such services, you can manage content, comment on photos and videos, and view comments from friends. From the Album application, you can also add geotags to photos, perform basic editing tasks, and use methods such as Bluetooth® wireless technology and email to share content.
|1||View photos and videos using the PlayMemories Online service|
|2||Return to the Album application home screen|
|3||View all photos and videos taken with your device’s camera|
|4||View all photos and videos saved to your device in different folders|
|5||View your favorite photos and videos|
|6||View all photos with faces|
|7||View your photos on a map or in globe mode|
|8||View photos and videos on Facebook™|
|9||View photos and videos on Picasa™|
|10||View photos using the Flickr™ online service|
The PlayMemories Online service is not available in all countries or regions.
To view photos from online services in Album
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Album, then drag the left edge of the Album home screen to the right.
- Tap the desired online service, then follow the on-screen instructions to get started with it. All available online albums that you have uploaded to the service are displayed.
- Tap any album to view its content, then tap a photo in the album.
- Flick left to view the next photo or video. Flick right to view the previous photo or video.
To view and add comments to online album content
- When viewing a photo from an online album, tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap to view the comments.
- Enter your comments in the input field, then tap Post.
To "Like" a photo or video on Facebook™
- While viewing a photo or video from one of your Facebook™ albums, tap the screen to display the toolbars, then tap to show that you "Like" the item on Facebook™.