The Music menu gives you an overview of all the songs on your device. From here you can manage your albums and playlists.
|1||Return to the Music home screen|
|2||View the current play queue|
|3||Browse all artists|
|4||Browse all albums|
|5||Browse all songs|
|6||Browse all folders|
|7||Browse all playlists|
|8||Play a shared music file stored on another device|
|9||View all subscribed or downloaded podcasts|
|10||Open the settings menu for the Music application|
|11||Open the support menu for the Music application|
To return to the Music home screen
- When the Music menu is open, tap Home.
- When the Music menu is open, tap on the screen to the right of the menu.
To delete a song
- From the Music menu, browse to the song that you want to delete.
- Touch and hold the song title, then tap Delete in the list that appears.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.