Favourites and groups
Contacts that you mark as favourites appear under the favourites tab in the Contacts application along with your most frequently called contacts or "top contacts". This way you get quicker access to these contacts. You can also assign contacts to groups, to get quicker access to a group of contacts from within the Contacts application.
To mark or unmark a contact as a favourite
- From the Home screen, tap , then tap .
- Tap the contact you want to add to or remove from your favourites.
- Tap .
To view your favourite contacts
- From your Home screen, tap , then tap .
- Tap Favourites.
To assign a contact to a group
- In the Contacts application, tap the contact that you want to assign to a group.
- Tap , then tap the bar directly under Groups.
- Mark the checkboxes for the groups to which you want to add the contact.
- Tap SAVE.