You can use the One-touch setup function to automatically launch the setup of several features that work wirelessly between two Xperia™ devices. For example, you can use One-touch setup to launch the configuration of basic settings for Screen mirroring and Xperia Link™. Once you’ve completed the setup, you then only need one touch every time to launch these features.
The One-touch setup function is activated using NFC. For more information about setting up Screen mirroring, Media Server, NFC and Bluetooth® on your device, refer to the relevant sections of the User guide.
To start One-touch setup on your device
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Settings > Xperia™ Connectivity > One-touch setup. The NFC function is automatically turned on.
- Make sure the NFC function on the other Xperia™ device is turned on.
- Make sure the screens of both devices are unlocked and active.
- Hold the two devices together so that the NFC detection area of each device touches the other. The one-touch setup function launches automatically.
Both devices must support the One-touch setup function.