Widgets are small applications that you can use directly on your Home screen. They also function as shortcuts. For example, the calendar widget allows you to see your schedule directly on the Home screen. When you tap the widget, the full Weather application opens. You can download additional widgets on Google Play.
To add a widget to the Home screen
- Touch and hold an empty area on your Home screen until the device vibrates, then tap Widgets.
- Find and tap the widget that you want to add.
To resize a widget
- Touch and hold a widget until the device vibrates, then release it.
- If the widget can be resized, the Resize option appears. For example, the Calendar widget is one that can be resized.
- Tap Resize and drag the dots to shrink or expand the widget.
- To confirm the new size, tap anywhere on the Home screen.
To move a widget
- Touch and hold the widget until the device vibrates, then drag it to the new location.
To remove a widget
- Touch and hold the widget until the device vibrates, then drag it to Remove from home screen.