People, selfies and smiling faces
Faces in focus are indicated with a coloured frame.
Taking photos and videos of people
- Consider the camera orientation. Use portrait for close-up photos, to fill the frame. Use landscape for close-up group photos, or to capture an object in the background.
- Place the camera on a solid surface and use the self-timer to prevent blurred photos.
To take a selfie
- When using the camera, select a photo or video capturing mode for your selfie.
- Tap (Switch camera icon) to activate the front camera.
- Tap (Settings icon) > Self-timer if you want to use the self-timer.
- Close the settings menu. The setting is saved for the capturing mode selected.
- Tap the shutter button to take a selfie.