Album home screen menu
From the Album home screen menu you can browse your photo albums, including photos and videos taken using special effects, as well as content that you have shared online via services such as Picasa™ and Facebook. Once you are logged in to such platforms, you can manage content and view online images. From the Album application you can also add geotags to photos, perform basic editing tasks, and use methods such as Bluetooth® wireless technology and email to share content.
|1||Return to the Album application home screen to view all content|
|2||View all photos and videos taken with your device's camera|
|3||View all photos and videos saved on your device in different folders|
|4||View all videos saved on your device|
|5||View your photos on a map or in Globe view|
|6||View your favourite photos and videos|
|7||Open the settings menu for the Album application|
|8||Open web support|
|9||View photos from online services|
To view photos from online services in Album
- From your Home screen, tap .
- Find and tap Album, then tap .
- Tap the desired online service, then follow the on-screen instructions to get started. All available online albums that you have uploaded to the service are displayed.
- Tap any album to view its content, then tap a photo in the album.
- Flick left to view the next photo or video. Flick right to view the previous photo or video.