A protective plastic sheet is attached to the screen. You should peel off this sheet before using the touchscreen. Otherwise, the touchscreen might not function properly.
To remove the back cover
- Insert a fingernail into the gap (as indicated in the illustration) and lift up the cover.
To attach the back cover
- Place the back cover over the back of the device, then press down on the bottom corners to lock them into place.
- Moving from bottom to top, press down the sides of the cover until the cover clicks into place.
To insert the micro SIM cards
If you insert a micro SIM card while the device is powered on, the device restarts automatically.
- Remove the back cover, then insert the micro SIM cards into the corresponding slots with the gold-coloured contacts facing down.
You must use a micro SIM card for your device to work correctly. Some standard-sized SIM cards allow you to detach an integrated micro SIM card. Once you detach the micro SIM card from the standard-sized SIM card, you cannot reattach it and use the standard-sized SIM card again. If you do not have a micro SIM card, or if your current SIM card does not contain a detachable micro SIM card, contact your network operator for information on how to collect or exchange your SIM card.
To insert a memory card
- Remove the back cover.
- Insert the memory card into the memory card slot, with the gold-coloured contacts facing down.
To remove the micro SIM cards
- Detach the back cover.
- Drag out the micro SIM cards from their slots and remove them fully.
To remove the memory card
- Turn off the phone, or unmount the memory card from Settings > Storage > Unmount SD card .
- Remove the back cover, then draw the memory card outwards to remove it.