A protective plastic sheet is attached to the screen. You should peel off this sheet before using the touchscreen. Otherwise, the touchscreen might not function properly.
To remove the back cover
- Insert a fingernail into the gap (as indicated in the illustration) and lift up the cover.
To insert the SIM card
- Remove the battery cover and the battery, then insert the SIM card into its slot with the gold-coloured contacts facing down.
To insert a memory card
- Remove the back cover and the battery.
- Insert the memory card into the memory card slot, with the gold-coloured contacts facing down.
To attach the back cover
- Place the back cover over the back of the device, then press down on the bottom corners to lock them into place.
- Moving from bottom to top, press down the sides of the cover until the cover clicks into place.