SmartWatch 2 shows the clock screen if you do not use it for a short while, so you can use it as a standalone watch.
There are several different watch faces to choose between. You can also create a watch face in your own style.
To go to the clock screen
- Briefly press .
The clock screen backlight turns on if you press briefly.
To exit the clock screen
- Press twice.
To choose a watch face
- From the Home screen, find and tap .
- Tap Watchfaces, then swipe left or right to view the watch faces available.
- Tap the watch face you want to use.
To edit the watch face from your Android™ device
- Drag the status bar downwards, then tap SmartWatch 2 > Edit watchfaces.
- Tap beside the watch face that you want to edit. To add a new watch face, tap .
- To add a new watch or a widget on the watch face, tap Watches or Widgets and select an option.
- To move an item on the watch face, drag and drop it to the desired location.
- Tap . The watch face is saved automatically.