Pairing the headset with compatible devices
Before you can use the headset, you need to pair it with a Bluetooth® compatible device, for example, a phone. There are two ways to pair the headset: manually, and automatically using NFC. After successful pairing, the headset connects to the Bluetooth® compatible device as soon as the headset is turned on and within range. After that, you can also pair the headset with a second Bluetooth® compatible device in the same way.
To manually pair the headset with a Bluetooth® device
- Make sure the Bluetooth® device has the Bluetooth® function turned on.
- Turn off the headset.
- Headset: Press and hold down the Power key until a green notification light starts flashing rapidly.
- Bluetooth® device: Scan for Bluetooth® devices, then select MBH10 in the list of available devices.
- Bluetooth® device: Follow the pairing instructions that appear. If a passcode is required, enter "0000".
To automatically pair your headset with a Bluetooth® device
- Make sure that the Bluetooth® device has the NFC function turned on and that the screen is active and unlocked.
- Place the Bluetooth® device over your headset so that the NFC detection area of each device touches the other.
- Follow the pairing instructions that appear on the Bluetooth® device. If a passcode is required, enter "0000".
The device used in this illustration is for illustration purposes only and may not accurately depict the actual device used.
You can pair your headset with a compatible device using NFC even when the headset is turned off.